Do you have an audition coming up, and want expert advice on what to sing, or how to go about choosing a song?
Do you wish you had over 50 audition song suggestions at your fingertips?
Do you wish you had a roadmap that would tell you what to expect, great ideas on how to prepare, and insider tips, tricks, and advice to help you wow the judges and nail your audition?
Do you like imagining yourself singing underneath the bright lights, for the whole world to see?
You need the SINGING AUDITION TOOLKIT
The Singing Audition Toolkit is a 50+ page PDF e-Book that will give you the knowledge, confidence, and tricks to do the best you can do at your audition.
This e-Book is jam-packed with just the important information, and is specifically geared towards singers auditioning either for musicals (from high school to broadway), or for pop competitions such as American Idol, X-Factor, The Voice, etc.
Yup, you still need a good natural voice. But if you have that… your Singing Audition Toolkit e-Book is your SECRET WEAPON to wowing the judges...
You will immediately be emailed this e-Book, containing:
- Song selection advice, including the single MOST IMPORTANT factor in choosing an audition song.
- Over 50 audition song suggestions, covering every voice type, from soprano to bass.
- Exactly how many songs, and from what genres, you should prepare.
- When you should (and shouldn’t) sing a song from the musical you’re auditioning for.
- How the type of musical you’re auditioning for dictates what song you should audition with.
- What to expect at auditions for for pop-contests, like American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor, etc.
- Why one of the best “vocal warmups” has NOTHING to do with warming your vocal chords.
If you’re happy with doing things the way you’ve always done them, I wish you the best of luck. However if you want to laser-focus your attention on the most important singing audition information, then stick with me.
Even if you’ve been auditioning for years, you will learn of tons of new information and suggestions you have never heard of before. And you can put it to use TODAY.
See why this is the new “Singing Audition Bible.”
PERFECT IF YOU’RE AUDITIONING FOR:
- Community Theater Musicals.
- College singing programs.
- Broadway or Off-Broadway musicals.
- Cruise Ship Entertainers, Theme Parks, etc.
- And of course, pop competitions such as American Idol, X-Factor, The Voice, Etc.
BONUS: Quick Vocal Warmups
AS AN EXTRA BONUS, we will give you 3 quick vocal warmups you can use on audition day while you are waiting in-line, in the bathroom, or about to walk in to the audition room!
- The ONE reminder to tell yourself, to calm your nerves. (Hint: It’s about them, not you!).
- Whether you need a singing resume & headshot — even if it’s NOT mentioned in the call.
- Why singing talent is only a single part of pop competition auditions — and how to capitalize on that.
- EXACTLY how to respond if your accompanist makes a mistake.The one mistake that will RUIN your chances of advancing in pop competitions.
- How to make your personality and background STAND OUT at pop competitions.
We are so positive that the Singing Audition Toolkit will so thoroughly blow your mind, that we are offering a complete, no-questions-asked 100% satisfaction guarantee:
Our 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely blown away by the Singing Audition Toolkit, simply email TeresEnterprisesLLC@gmail.com for a full refund. No hassles; no arguments.
Get your copy today, because you want to make sure you are at your best.
P.S. Get your copy now, to get instant access to these awesome tips, tricks, and advice… Imagine how great you’d feel inviting friends and family to see your performance!